Just a warning, this is not a quilty post. I saw this on Laura Listar’s blog and thought it was fun. She did 100 but I don’t think I can think of that many things that I would willingly tell everyone so I’m doing 50. (Actually 51 since I just admitted to being a very private person).
1. I hate having birthdays. It’s silly, I know but after 25, I really don’t care to be reminded how old I am. (I convinced myself at one point that I was a year younger than I actually was). My sweet son even knows to tell everyone that I’m 29.
2. I am the oldest of 3 children.
3. My biggest dream when I was young was to live in NYC. The closest I got was Philadelphia for 3 years.
4. I wanted to be a lawyer when I grew up but decided against law school bc I’m not a political person. I can’t decide whether it was the smartest or dumbest decision I ever made.
5. I was extremely shy as a child. A lot of kids probably thought I was stuck up but really, I just was afraid to talk to people (especially boys).
6. I didn’t stop worrying about what others thought of me until college.
7. I went to a big university so I could get lost.
8. My favorite place is the beach.
9. I swore I would not live in Indiana once I became an adult and yet, here I am.
10. My favorite flower is a sunflower.
11. My favorite dessert is cheesecake.
12. I don’t think I’m very photogenic which is why I don’t put very many photos of myself out there for people to see. 3D is much better than 2D.
13. I want to go to Italy one day.
14. I had a crush on my husband when we were in 3rd grade. True story -he didn’t know until 19 years later. (Should have never told him).
15. I love to read.