1. Be more positive (in my sewing and in my day to day life). I pray every night to overlook the negative and focus on the positive.
2. Learn to paper piece.
3. Learn to FMQ.
4. Start/finish my Swoon quilt. I think I’m to the point now where I am not going to completely ruin my precious Ruby fabric so time to start cutting.
5. Finish my Craftsy BOM.
6. Participate in Alyssa’s Skill Builder BOM and stay on top of it and actively participate with the group.
7. Get a Flickr account–(I’ve already done this–Woot! woot!)
8. Blog more often–I’ve found it so enjoyable to share my finishes.
9. Complete Lil Bee’s quilt.
10. Finish Hubby’s T-shirt quilt (i really want this done so he’ll stop asking about it)
11. Do a table runner for my MIL
12. Make a quilt for my oldest daughter.
13. Start the Mystery Quilt that I am doing with the Bag Ladies Quilters so that I am done with it by April.
14. Complete some quilts out of the Modern Patchwork book I got for Christmas. Elizabeth Hartman has an amazing talent in putting together fabrics/colors–I wish I could use the exact same fabrics she used. I need to do some of the techniques in the Quilting Modern book too because it’s just as awesome and I haven’t tried anything yet.
15. I would like to complete 12 quilts/projects this year.
16. But most of all – remember to savor the time with my kids because they are growing so fast .