So after finishing the top of my jelly roll quilt, I decided it was probably time to focus a little on Hubby’s t-shirt quilt. I’ve mentioned before how much tedious it is ironing interfacing to the backs of t-shirts. Well, I think I’ve finally finished that step. Since my husband’s birthday is coming up in November, I had hoped that maybe I could finish it in time–that is until my husband informed me that he still hasn’t decided how he wants his Boston Marathon finish represented and that is a KEY piece of this quilt. Sigh…so much for getting this off my to-do list.
Anyways, since I didn’t really have any easy projects keyed up for quilt guild meeting (we usually sew at them–it’s the best 2-3 hours of sewing -sometimes the only sewing–I get done in a month), I took the t-shirts to cut-down.
I still need to cut down the filled t-shirt strips. I’m hoping that will add a little life to this quilt. So until Hubby decides what he wants for the Boston race (the pinnacle of his running career), I guess I will be putting this aside.