It’s finished. I sewed on the label and tacked down the binding today. As I said previously, I didn’t do a lot of quilting on it since Mr. H. just wanted it done. I think the organic (read crooked) lines turned out really well on this improv style quilt. I just did a scrappy binding. This quilt contains fabric from all my favorite local quilt stores. On the back, I put my test block and his initials. I embroidered the label–I think I’ll put my little icon on all my labels from now on but I probably won’t embroider all the additional text (just on special quilts). Here are some more pics–it hasn’t been washed yet so it doesn’t have the crinkly goodness yet.